1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

6otM57 After Action

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by leif erikson, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Eurritz

Eurritz Chieftain

CV with 299 turns.

I settled 18 cities and captured 2.

I beelined Flight then kept randomly researching techs. But for civics I went for the one that gives mouseums, then naturalist and then democracy.

Only Preslav and Hattusa.

I built lots of galleys and a few quadriennes in the beginning of the game. I built a knight and horseman just for envoys.

Not quite, but it gave me a few era points era by building its unique fort.

Naturalists. I spammed half the north island with parks.

It avoided me a war, I guess? Also I won a nobel competition with these diplomacy points.

The industrial city-states were the most useful to me, I just wonder-spammed until it wasnt possible anymore.

There was a religion which gave me 4 faith to my wonders (buddhism), and there was another that could by theather buildings with faith (islam), I tried to keep both of them.

Wonder-spamming, lots of art museums (and a few archaelogy too), natural park spamming and ski-resorts. Later on the game I used rock bands.

Dark classical, heroic medieval, dark renaiscence (by one point!), heroic modern, normal atomic and information. My strategy is avoid dark ages whenever possible.

I took a desert island near Mali and Ottomans, and loyalty was dropping (dark age sucks) even with monument and viktor and a card with +2 loyalty from governors.. Luckily I got an heroic age few turns later and everything was alright.

I got really surprised by the flood because after the patch Ive always won before the melting. And it started to flood two turns before I finish computer research. Thanks I won 5 or 6 turns later.
    I was really surprised that Sweden censored my rock bands, so they had to go to Norway (and it wasnt quite as effective).

Yes!

Attached Files: