A castle/city assault - Community help wanted

Maniacal

the green Napoleon
I came up with this idea a few days ago.
- medium-ish sized map
- medieval-style city
- walls replace mountains
- buildings replace forest
- another set of city repalces hills or maybe smaller walls
- cities are barracks and important/strategic locations, missile towers
- you can(not) or few build buildings
- cities can not shrink or grow
- possibly a fantasy setting, I want to use some of those nice orcs
-
-
-
-
-
------------------------------------
What I have so far:
- lots of graphics, probably most if not all needed I have somewhere in my Civ2 files
- ideas above
- YOU!!! Boco & I, where the heck are you people?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------------------------------------
What do you think? I'll need help... I can put together graphics, er, sheets and ideas also help with map making. I will only be able to use this computer that has the Civ2 stuff on it every second week, so it will be a week until I am back here (I'll have net access though).

I'll definately be able to help. I feel quite important having someone PM me about this, I apologise for my recent innactivity but I've been abit busy.

I guess I was wrong that people would be less busy in the summer.

Feel free to contribute ideas and feel free to get other people here. I might not be able to think about this for a couple of days.

But I can dig though my unit collection.

To make walls impossible for units to pass, you could ToT, as it enables you to tweak
terrain to be totally inpregnable, except by units which you can give special abilities.

:)

Except I don't have Tot. Also, this is on hold indefinately.

Until I get around to it :p

I think for walls I'd just use modified mountains. With fortresses all over the map, so there is no stack killing. Except immediately infront of the walls.

If you are using MGE, then ocean tiles as walls might work, and have a seige (sea) unit that can carry troops across the 'breach' ight work...

PS
Please don't give up on your idea, it sounds like an interesting one.

Siege scenarios are always fun.

:)

Top Bottom