A different kind of succession game.

Toasty

Old Guard
At Special Request, I habe Updated this post :D.

Map Specs: Tiny, Wet, Temperate, 70% Water, Archipelago.

Roster:
Toasty, Greece, Playing
Exsanguination, Persia, On Deck
Civanator, Egypt, Waiting
Xrang The II, Rome, Waiting.

Standard issue Civ 3 SAV editor by hwinkel *hats off to him, BTW*.

sounds interesting, sign me up. Can you explain a little deeper how the turns/civ changing would work? I like the idea, but I'm not quite sure how everythig is supposed to work (yea, i got the editor... i love that thing!!)

Whenever the player is done with his 10 turns with the AI, he changes the 'player' civ in the editor, then posts the sav for the next player.

Grecian? No idea. No updates for a looooong time...

Okay, I decided on this; since no one else appears wanting to try this, we can do a three player game on a tiny map.

Map Specs: Tiny, Achripelago, Wet, Temperate, 5 Billion years old.

If you could tell me what civs you want, we can get started.

Note: Greeks are taken :D.

It's on regent so that the aI has no advantage/disadvantage.

i'll play if you guys don't have enough players...that's if you even want me:mutant:

are we all gonna choose our own civs and play as them strictly? or will it just be random, we can play whoever we want?

if we play strictly as one civ, I call Persia (you're a lucky one Toasty, I wanted the Greeks!!)

Can i play? I'll be the germans or romans...:p

Xrang, feel free to Join. Just pick your civ.

Each player plays strictly as one civ.

Toasty - Greece

Exsanquination - Persia

Civanator - Egypt

Xrang - ??

This will be played on a tiny map using hwinel's civ3 sav editor.

i'll be roman to keep with the ancient civ theme. i don't have that type of editor. but i have some other one, i'll DL urs......thanx:D

r we going to play or not? it has been ages since the original post...:confused:

So I'm gonna take this as a sort of altered MP game - meaning that we are all enemies?

Anyways - LETS GO!!!

BTW, what save game editor do i use. i have one but its not the one one have. does it matter? just pm, post, or e-mail me the info;). c4n:lol:

thanx for the heads ^. when will we start? What type of map? I think u should (if u can, these blasted forums) edit the first (duh) post and put the info there. But hey that's just 31,000 Turkish Lira:lol: (have u seen that one around?):p

This sounds like fun, if you are going to play with more civs sometime, I would like to join!

Let's make it so that Grey Fox can play, too. WE NEED HIS SKILLS! But if it's a problem, well...:rolleyes::o :cry:

...next game, of course...

Top Bottom