A New Dawn on Earth and the Space Adventure II

I got the turn and played but now don't know who to send it to. Mandriito was Academia, now gone.

Psza, I think we can solve your problems. My wife's notebook was recently formatted. I installed the civilization and followed all the new steps showed in post #1 (I simplified the procedure to install the mod), and everything runned ok. So, with a clean reinstalation of the game, I believe your problems will be solved.

Thanks Phylhom.

Yes, I can have another go with a re-install.

Has Matti opened the save ok?

I have played my turn. Had small problem with it: I played my turn and hit the end turn. AFTER that I changed my password and saved again, overwriting the file. File did not open for the next player. I deleted the file, played turn again, and have send it again. Hopefully it works now.

I am not too keen on space games but I could try this out... I can take a look and see... But do not expect me to necessarly like it...

I am not too keen on space games but I could try this out... I can take a look and see... But do not expect me to necessarly like it...
Actually I have no idea what's up with the space in the title, we are currently all in the stone age.

Actually I have no idea what's up with the space in the title, we are currently all in the stone age.

Hi Luthor! Welcome to our thread! This is not a space game, properly. Actually it is a game with "space victory" as unique victory option. But the game has several attractives.

I will send you the last Nighthawk's turn (that was already played) and you can have an overview about the game. I hope that you can join the game with us.

A clean install removing all directories and saves seemed to resolve the Theodora error.

I now don't have 'Cannot Claim Water Tiles', I have applied Patch.

How did you resolve it with MattiK?

I now don't have 'Cannot Claim Water Tiles', I have applied Patch.

How did you resolve it with MattiK?
I loaded the save for PBEM test. I checked options. Some were off, so I started single player and changed the options to match. I didn't see Cannot Claim Water Tiles in single player, but it is there when I load PBEM save. That is all.

My wife played the psza's turn, again. He is facing problems yet. Maybe we will need two replacements for this game.
By the way, Knoedel has the turn (I sent him the save).

My wife played the psza's turn, again. He is facing problems yet. Maybe we will need two replacements for this game.
By the way, Knoedel has the turn (I sent him the save).
Would you please use my gmail address? You don't even have the excuse of not knowing it, you send a turn to it every day for our CoopvsAI game with Matti.

Top Bottom