A New Dawn on Earth and the Space Adventure II

Well, Academia is absent for a long time in several games. So, I think is time to replace him...

Hercules, can you send me the save with academias's turn? My wife will play this turn, thus, the game will to continue running, while we wait for a new player. I will post about that on the replacement thread.

Hercules, can you send me the save with academias's turn? My wife will play this turn, thus, the game will to continue running, while we wait for a new player. I will post about that on the replacement thread.

Hercules, are you there?

Ok. Hercules sent me the save BC - 4425 to Mandritto.
My wife played it. I will post it here and send it to the next player, Nighthawk.
I will post a message on replacement thread.
Hope all you want, yet, to continue the game.

Attachments

• Space_Adventure_BC-4425_to_Nighthawk419.CivBeyondSwordSave
    198.2 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the post and the PM reminder Phylom. I've sent the latest 4425BC turn to psza. I'm still in for the game.

Hi,

I got the save.

Unfortunately I could not open it, the ROM mod just crashed. Could not read the errors in time - seemed quite catastrophic. I will try to get the mod reinstalled today or tomorrow.

Phylhom informed me via e-mail you've got vacant spot and need replacement. I'll give the mod try if I can get it downloaded. My first attempt got interrupted for unknown reason and got only part of the file. I'll leave it downloading again over night and try install it in the morning.

Phylhom informed me via e-mail you've got vacant spot and need replacement. I'll give the mod try if I can get it downloaded. My first attempt got interrupted for unknown reason and got only part of the file. I'll leave it downloading again over night and try install it in the morning.

Hi MattiK! Welcome to our game thread! I am happy you are interested to join us. I believe this game has the elements to be a great game! Please, notify me if you face problems to download, install and configure the mod.

I just woke up in middle of the night to check the download progress. File size should be 849 MB (according to Chrome's download page), but my last attempt to download file had stopped to 842 MB! Downloading it AGAIN! Aw rats, I'm gonna use Internet Explorer for a change.

Also Internet Explorer stopped the download. But it had Continue button! Such AMAZING feature! Mod downloaded, installed, & working! I need to change some of the settings, but now I need to hurry up to work.

2. Whenever you want to do something in Program Files you deactivate User Account control (lookie at this here link), turning it back on when you are done. Both activating and deactivating requires a reboot to be implemented.
I didn't need to do that :undecide:

Top Bottom