A Proclemation

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
This is not game related. This is running the game related.
CT is gone and has left no successor. I am declaring myself Game Manager Pro Term to put some order into place. I have been made "founder" of the room by CT, showing my authority.
And now for some declarations:
  1. I am no longer land manager. This job is now Civanators
  2. The office of character manager no longer exists (reason is in 3)
  3. we are reverting back to the player system. this will hopefully bring back people like Cyc and Donsig (and we all wish, Shai)
  4. I am the law for now. [Cartman]Respect My Authoritay![/Cartman]
    [/list=1]

So it has been writen, so it shall be done.

I hope the Transition would be a smoth one. and I cant wait for Cyc and 40J to open there shops again :).

And I shall keep my Possition as Conflict Manager and Aid Stuck in the transition.

40 is welcome to rebuild the Bluff and Cyc the Steakhouse. Lets get the Spirits back and make this the kinda RPG DG2 was.
Oh yea, order number 5:
5) The Jedis are allowed back, now that we have Polytheism. They are allowed to use the Force, but no sabers until Electronics.

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
5) The Jedis are allowed back, now that we have Polytheism. They are allowed to use the Force, but no sabers until Electronics.

Sounds fair, The Jedis would have to use Colored Swords untill then. I have found a pair of Purple Swords for Mara and I :D.

Indeed. If you check the Despot thread, I have created a new character in the likeness of Grandmaster von Aegir of DG2. CG willing, I have every intention of rebuilding the Princedom of Vanir in this game (though with a different name of course. ;) )

Any intentions of starting another artsy rebel uprising for me to put down with tear gas and rap music? ;)

Originally posted by Grandmaster
Indeed. If you check the Despot thread, I have created a new character in the likeness of Grandmaster von Aegir of DG2. CG willing, I have every intention of rebuilding the Princedom of Vanir in this game (though with a different name of course. ;) )

Good to have you back Grandmaster :)

Good to be back. One of us old hardliners had to come back to make up for Shai's disappearance. ;)

:lol:.

@GM - Looks like you and me would be the Major Story Tellers now :).

The forum needs a few major storytellers now.... we'd might as well save bandwidth and delete it if some of us don't start a good story soon. Perhaps a Wandering is in order? An odyssey through the Egyptian warzone would be interesting, methinks. ;)

I'll start it up tomorrow after my Math final is over. Everyone is free to join. Just post a continuation of the previous post, and leave the end open for somebody to add to. Easy as that. :)

Stuck, I have no problem with you being pro-tem game manager, but we need a new ruleset and I would like nominations for game manager to begin within 24 hours or so. Will you allow nominations at this point?

I'll start it up tomorrow after my Math final is over. Everyone is free to join. Just post a continuation of the previous post, and leave the end open for somebody to add to. Easy as that. :)

Cool :). Luckly I have my Graduation cerimony to attend to tommorow :).

Top Bottom