a somewhat ridiculous way to induce good behavior

I know but it's at ridicilouse levels. It's not about "where can I get the crackzor to hackzor".
It's far from that. Just like every other rule it goes to far here. Way to far.

I disagree. I've seen several discussions about piracy where the mods have said "just keep it clean", it was kept clean, and a good discussion was had. The level of discussion permitted seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Don't like it. leave. Either way stop plowing your furrow, your posts are boring at best and frankly of no constructive use. If you have an issue, read the rules and suggest an edit. Still don't like it then leave; no-one is forcing you to be here and in a week there will be another person such as yourself with an axe to grind spewing the same crap.

:agree:

And Ondskan likes it that straight and directly, as he mentioned elsewhere. :p

I think best way to induce good behaviour would be to

close OT.

That's where the bad behaviour breeds. This is a gaming site - not "chewing the fat" -site :D
That's not true. I've seen plenty of bad behaviour outside of OT. In fact, I find the Civ V forums to have the worst behviour; likely because they have the most newcomers and often the youngest posters.

That's not true. I've seen plenty of bad behaviour outside of OT. In fact, I find the Civ V forums to have the worst behviour; likely because they have the most newcomers and often the youngest posters

:)
Site Feedback can also be quite misbehaving environment
:)

The reward to behave is not having your skull crushed by the ban-hammer

Not ban-Hammer
Its banning Rod, as established years ago, in the days of CIv3

Lord of the Banning Rods:

Three Rods for the SMAC Mods under alien sky, Seven for the Civ2 Mods in their halls of old,
Nine for the Civ3 Mods doomed to cry, One for the the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Civfanatics where the Shadows lie.
One Rod to rule them all, One Rod to find them, One Rod to ban them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Civfanatics where Shadows lie

Every bit of penalty, banning, PCR, warning, ect, results in a us taking a part of your soul. When 1024 bytes of your soul have been taken, you become a rodwraith, totaly subject to the will of the holder of the master banning rod.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Top Bottom