A Wonder that improves Farms... How do I make this?

AzureAce

Chieftain
I want to make a wonder that boosts the energy gain of farms by 3. Only one can be built in the world. How do I pull this off? I've tried looking at other mods to see how they did it, but I can't find the exact code used for "Improve farm yield", I don't think anyone's ever done that.

I'd also like to make a wonder that boosts biowell +health by 2.

I've successfully added the wonder to the game, but... it has no effect. It's just a waste of production. Is there a list of XML commands for mods?

Have the Wonder provide a free PlayerPerk and have that PlayerPerk improve the Yield of the Improvement (via the PlayerPerks_ImprovementYieldEffects-Table). That way you can also grant extra Health to Improvements.

That will improve all Farms owned by the Player, not specific to that city.

Not sure what exactly you mean by "XML commands for mods". The tables with all possible effects (although not all will work) can be found at the top of the game files. And the game files you're looking for can be found in...
Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\assets\Gameplay\XML
...for the base game or...
Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\assets\DLC\Expansion1\Gameplay\XML
...for rising tide.

Top Bottom