AchillesZero's LoR Add-on

I'd go for an aristocratic designation, something like 'noble(man/woman)', 'princess' 'royal' or the like. should even work with representation and universal suffrage, as reality shows that those do not mean to total abolishment of titles. just ... it would be funny to have such noblemen also perform spy activities like inciting revolts and poisoning water. but I guess you have to make compromises somewhere. alternatively, emissary or diplomat works for me too.

and if you really do start on this, don't get stick too much with any idea. the only reason I proposed something as complicated was that UU 1) have to replace some unit and the spy is one of few unit without combat attributes and 2) it should still retain some basics of the unit it replaces. losing spies altogether would be pretty harsh after all. I'm all in for other ways in such a direction, after all the end counts, not the means.

oh. has anyone considered StuKas for germany? you know, Sturzkampfbomber or dive bomber. check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dive_bomber or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Ju_87 for more details. also fits the bill of lesser-used base units for UU, don't think there are many UU air units, if any.

I was trying to avoid any aircraft UU's. Airpower is already overpowered. Plus Germany already has 3 in that era, so I gave it a 4th in a different era (cuirassier).

Im not against adding a airplane UU, but it would have to be for a different civ.

well, I don't always get to aircraft and not with LoR yet anyway, but I take your word for it. I've not yet memorised all the additions, but yeah, Germany does have all three units in that era. though I'm not so sure, that both of it's tank units of roughly the same time should be UU. but as long as they do have 3 here, a fourth would just be overkill, that much is true.

if you do want to add airunits, usa would probably be a pretty good candidate for it, but they too are already nicely fitted with units. it was just an idea.

Top Bottom