1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Acken's Minimalistic Balance for singleplayer (and AI improvements)

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by Acken, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Imnoob

Imnoob Chieftain

2. Acken

Acken Chieftain

The first one seems to be a graphics mod ? So it should work. The second one adds units and rework promotion ? It will work but you can end up with very weird behaviors and bugs.

3. Imnoob

Imnoob Chieftain

Stick with the first one then :)

4. calad

calad Chieftain

Honestly you should stick developing CiV5 instead of CiV6. CiV5 has about twice as many players as CiV6 and wont have any more updates to interfere with you, more easier and rewarding.

Asterix Rage likes this.
  5. IronfighterXXX

IronfighterXXX Work Hard - Play Hard

I've played a few more deity games with 60% win to loss rate (4:3). I'm really happy from that, as feeling that you can lose is quite exciting. 2 from 3 games I lost started in the midddle of Pangea/Continents beeetwen three- four neighbours, which I think is a main reason when you can lose and can't do much about it. Once you get to Renaissance in pretty good shape, everything should be OK.

The game from screenshot below was different, I was about 20 turns from winning when Songhai came with ~ 25 Xcoms in one turn! On screenshot I've already lost few russian cities with many wonders, that's why my tourism output is not so big. Songhai was at war with EVERYONE from ~ turn 150 and somehow managed to win with - well - everyone. Because AI is still bad at war, even with this mod, I was fighting an equal fight with outdated units eg: Riflemen against GW Infantries, but Xcoms + atomic bombs were too much, gg :)

Attached Files:

• T211.jpg
      T211.jpg
      File size:
      581.8 KB
      Views:
    Acken likes this.
  6. tylerdurden846

tylerdurden846 Chieftain

Hi Acken, love your mod! I am trying to use your mod with the Giant Earth expansion but cannot add more than 22 players, when I want to play the full 43 player game. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks

7. Acken

Acken Chieftain

Hey Ironfigher, glad you're having fun and that deity is still challenging to you :p Also I like that the AI is at least capable to go for dom victory.

Hmm sadly I'm not really sure how Giant Earth do that... arent they forced to use a dll for that ?

8. bc1

bc1

Great mod ! Finally got to winning on deity with so-so civs...

Acken and yung.carl.jung like this.
  9. anhlong1122

anhlong1122 Chieftain

wondering if anyone still here, for some reason I seem to can not start The World Congress, what to trigger this?