1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Actions of CGN.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Ankka, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Read at the UN and the alliance forums what CGN has done.

They are causing the stoppage of a great game. Are we gonna allow this? What is our state here?

IMHO we should just kick them out. They aren't worth anything to us, and they are acting like kids. Idiots.

2. TheDuckOfFlanders

TheDuckOfFlanders the fish collecter

This stuff is not good ,both we and APO already expressed that team interrest is beginning to decline from such actions halting the game.

I think a new ,more stricter , rule has to be constructed and voted on the matters of war / forced peace ,and heavier punishment for teams not abbiding ,possibly with skipping turns for teams halting the game.

3. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

A link would be nice.

4. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

CGN should be kicked from the game if they cannot accept that they got their butts kicked from their lands.

A link would be nice.

5. Emp.Napoleon

Emp.Napoleon SUPER EMP!

Well first, they are not supposed to be on our continant, according to our treaty with poly.

Frankly, we have no use for them here. And this is causeing bad PR for us. We could kick them out, nothing bad will really happen.

Link: CGN

6. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Kick 'em out!

7. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

I was hoping for our three nations to band together against the west, as CGN could still be vital to our interests if utilized properly. However, the continued survival and resurgence of GCA has made this game a farce, and has made some people a bit stir crazy.

I believe that CGN has every right to screw with GCA in any way possible. After all, how long did those shumdits force war weariness upon our alliance?

If anything, the constant soap opera is keeping the game at a pace where I can help play the turns, for whatever that's worth.... :lol: However, I am also beginning to find the whole charade quite tiresome. :(

8. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

Yeah, that's why I'm not active here anymore, but instead over at the other place.

9. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Well, it's not GCA who is halting the game but GWT.

Let me find a link to the thread where someone from GWT explains what CGN is doing...

http://www.cdgroup.org/forums/site/mpm/viewtopic.php?t=148

Not the galley, but the unaccepted peace. That's plain silly. They know the rules, but still do stuff like that. :(

10. deshelbr

deshelbr International Playboy

I think it is in our interest to keep CGN in the game as long as they are on our side. If we start advocating that CGN be kicked from the game we are hurting our position. We want to get them to accept the rules be keep playing.

11. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Yeah, unless they try some desperate, GCA-style, grasping at straws move on us (you). Then you'll be sorry you helped them.

12. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

CGN just replayed the turn and accepted peace from GWT. :)

So, is DZ around so he can duplicate the turn? I don't know all the stuff you did etc...

13. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

I can play it in an hour or two...... :)

14. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

Okay....make that seven.......... :rolleyes: :blush:

Save is now sent on. :)

15. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Thanks a lot. :)

Are you sure you sent the right one, GWT claims the peace was unaccepted again... :hmm: Or so someone said at the embassy forum... CDG is down.

16. Goonie

Goonie Lonely End of the Rink

Why is CGN forced to accept peace?

17. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Because it is so in the game rules... after the war we and poly had against GCA they were keeping us from getting republic due to WW... it was said that peace must be accepted in 5 turns after the last act of war..

18. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

Yes, but we were forced to endure many turns of WW caused by GCA.....much more than 1 or 2. GWT needs to lighten up in regards to its unruly pet. :rolleyes:

Turn resent.