Ad Infinitum

The button for the German War Elephant is broken and crashed my game when I tried to build one (and in the middle of my :c5goldenage: too).

This is an awesome mod! Great job! I am having trouble with one thing, though.
I'm a novice with modding, so I'm sorry if the answer is obvious - I'm having a hard time with the Add-on pack. I've been playing around with it off and on for the last few days, but I can't figure out how to make it work. I've tried extracting it to multiple different locations, but either nothing is added in or the game crashes upon being launched. If anyone could guide me through this real quick, that would be awesome.

This is an awesome mod! Great job! I am having trouble with one thing, though.
I'm a novice with modding, so I'm sorry if the answer is obvious - I'm having a hard time with the Add-on pack. I've been playing around with it off and on for the last few days, but I can't figure out how to make it work. I've tried extracting it to multiple different locations, but either nothing is added in or the game crashes upon being launched. If anyone could guide me through this real quick, that would be awesome.

What exactly are you attempting to add?

What exactly are you attempting to add?

The Add-on Pack. I suppose the issue could be that I just don't know what to even do with it. I'm not sure if it's meant to be played alone, if I'm just not adding it to the right places within the main mod, or if there's some technical work I need to do with the files themselves that I don't know about.

I downloaded both and did an install copying the contents from the add-on over the base. There is a problem with the art defines for green skins/orcs.

It is the leader head see attached.

I also get the message "BUGOptions - cannot locate settings folder" when I start a game.

Attachments

• greenskin.jpg
    greenskin.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 86
Here's an idea I had for a new civ:
The Hobbits
Leader:Bilbo Baggins(Creative/Industrious)
Instead of having a UU or UB, The Hobbits have a unique improvement called a Hobbit-Hole, which produces 1 :food: and 1 :commerce: . It works similarly to the Cottage, being that it can upgrade to a Bag-end, then a Village, and finally a hobbittown(pardon the pun).
:goodjob: What pun?

Edit: The download link won't work: it's AtomicGamer.

Top Bottom