• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Additional Civilizations (by DJSHenninger)

I need music suggestions for all civs without infographics except Kingdom of Yugoslavia.

While playing with the Kazakhs loaded but not in game, I noticed that everybody's pastures were getting auto-improved. I'm not sure if this is a conflict or a bug, though. Did anyone else notice this?

While playing with the Kazakhs loaded but not in game, I noticed that everybody's pastures were getting auto-improved. I'm not sure if this is a conflict or a bug, though. Did anyone else notice this?

I made a quick unannounced update, so either updating it through steam or redownloading it should do the trick. If not, I'll double-check everything again.

DJS, your art has really come a long way since you started! I love your work.

I have wanted to play with Serbia; however, it seems that using that mod with a modified DLL like CP or Whoward's will cause the game to crash immediately after beginning the game and closing the Dawn of Man screen. I tested this situation by only enabling the DLL and Serbia and that was still reproducing the problem.

Apologies, but I don't have LUA logs or anything right now because I am kind of in the process of restructuring the 8gb of mods I'm using... anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone out there was also experiencing this and wanted to quickly bring some attention to it.

DJS, your art has really come a long way since you started! I love your work.

I have wanted to play with Serbia; however, it seems that using that mod with a modified DLL like CP or Whoward's will cause the game to crash immediately after beginning the game and closing the Dawn of Man screen. I tested this situation by only enabling the DLL and Serbia and that was still reproducing the problem.

Apologies, but I don't have LUA logs or anything right now because I am kind of in the process of restructuring the 8gb of mods I'm using... anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone out there was also experiencing this and wanted to quickly bring some attention to it.

I've no idea what would cause this crash. I do know that I accidentally left in a Lua script that's not activated with some code not working properly. I don't think this would do anything, though. I don't know anything about the DLL, so I don't think I can fix this.. :/

Yes, I noticed it. Just started a new game playing with Gran Colombia and with many of DJSHenninger civs enabled (all of them were redownloaded today, so are super up to date) and all the pastures started to auto improve.

Yes, I noticed it. Just started a new game playing with Gran Colombia and with many of DJSHenninger civs enabled (all of them were redownloaded today, so are super up to date) and all the pastures started to auto improve.

I just noticed that the Direct DL wasn't updated properly, thanks Mediafire :lol: This is now corrected. The Steam version should be updated, however.

I've no idea what would cause this crash. I do know that I accidentally left in a Lua script that's not activated with some code not working properly. I don't think this would do anything, though. I don't know anything about the DLL, so I don't think I can fix this.. :/

OK, that's no problem. I'm going to attach my logs anyhow, maybe something will stick out. I don't know how to read the logs so that's why I brought it up.

If you're unable to pick out the error that's no problem at all, I thank you for taking the time to respond anyhow. :)

Attachments

• Lua.txt
    106.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Database.txt
    45.4 KB · Views: 35
hey DJSHenninger, how is Kingdom of Yugoslavia coming up?

It's not much of an update; I don't think I'll change anything but the UU effects. I couldn't find a unit skin, which is why it is on hold for now. The leader art isn't great, but there are worse leaderscenes which should be addressed first. I'm not that happy with the uniques, but couldn't find better ones anyway.

Generally everything is OK, maybe to add only unit skin if you find some good ones and music.

Northumbria update:
- New leader + art
- Music
- CulDiv support
- New trait, UB and UU effect changed somewhat

Northumbria (screenshots)

BNW: Download / Subscribe

Edit: Northumbria has E & D support

I bring a gift:

Please tell me if you want any changes. I found some time and jumped on the chance to do it, since I really like this dynasty.

Whoa... :eek:

I bring a gift:

Please tell me if you want any changes. I found some time and jumped on the chance to do it, since I really like this dynasty.

I'm beginning to think you are from a state bordering Iran...
Also, OMGzorus.

Mossad please get out.

Great map, your title still stands true! :goodjob:

ahhh...

what would we do withgout terrible cartographers(like Regalman) and lazy modders(like DJS) :D:D:D

I bring a gift:

Thanks, looks great! Nader Shah approves as well ;):

Spoiler :

Anyway, I'm quite far with The Afsharids, except for some reason one of the unit skins isn't working properly :/

Hype train goes choo choo!

Can an idea bring them closer?

Top Bottom