Additional Espionage missions

DeckerdJames

Warlord
After listening post, maybe it would unlock another mission to raise the diplomatic visibility to the next level. Those missions could go on until you have Top Secret access. The difficulty of the missions would increase and higher level agents or those with appropriate promotions would could be more likely to be successful.

Suppose you could place a spy at a
-commercial hub with a market and run a very fast mission to reveal any traders going to or through that city
-diplomatic district with an intelligence agency to get visibility on the enemies units
-diplomatic district with a foreign ministry to convert an envoy from a city state
-encampment with an armory to steal some strategic resource

I am just putting out a couple of quick ideas, but suppose missions could be made available depending on the buildings inside. I think with some real effort some good ideas even better than these could be thought up.

Yes, Espionage has the most room for growth out of all the systems in the current game (bar trade perhaps). It can also be a way for left behind civs to catch up so can give new life to the game. I’m in favor of a total rehaul and espionage arriving at a critical juncture of the game (I like how it appears now) to mess things up a bit. Spies could have up to 10 promotion levels as the spy game gets too repetitive too soon.

Top Bottom