1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Adminstration Contact.

Discussion in 'Team CDZ' started by classical_hero, Mar 27, 2010.

1. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

This thread is for when the game starts. It is also for any issues that you might have with the game that would require our attention.

2. classical_hero

There is a request from p[layer to join your team called feathers. I assume you did not invite him, but i just need confirmation.

3. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

If he wants to then why not :)

4. grahamiam

grahamiam In debt to Mr. Geisel

Hi,
    We have an issue regarding diplomacy. It appears that Team Quat has requested that we join an alliance with Siruis and Amazon. The problem is that we have not met all of the teams in the alliance yet. Based on our understanding of how these games are played, making contact or deals out-of-game before the civs have met in-game is prohibited. Is this understanding correct?

5. classical_hero

I have just gone through the diplomacy threads of each of the teams that are part of the proposed alliance and I have found out that all teams have link one way or another to each other, so there is nothing wrong with this proposed alliance, should you guys want to accept the offer. Now if Dave wants to say something different about the issue, then he can have his say.

6. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

No problems we just wanted to check so there was no issues down the track, thanks for the prompt reply :)