Affinities not leveling

Status
Not open for further replies.

baklava151

Chieftain
I started a new game, and noticed whenever I complete a quest that has affinity experience as an award, I won't get that experience. I do realize there are separate counters for affinity levels and affinity XP, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this.

I started a new game, and noticed whenever I complete a quest that has affinity experience as an award, I won't get that experience. I do realize there are separate counters for affinity levels and affinity XP, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this.

Just to confirm - are you 100% certain you are completing quests? Is it possible that it is just the early stages of a quest?

Some quests have 'harmony' as an option (no actual affinity xp), which then leads on to more quest steps, and eventually you get to the harmony affinity reward at the end of the chain. Which quest specifically are you referring to, and which stage?

Just to confirm - are you 100% certain you are completing quests? Is it possible that it is just the early stages of a quest?

Some quests have 'harmony' as an option (no actual affinity xp), which then leads on to more quest steps, and eventually you get to the harmony affinity reward at the end of the chain. Which quest specifically are you referring to, and which stage?

One I'm looking at right now is Familiar Exotics, which I have completed, and I'm pretty sure that had affinity points for a reward at some point (I can't remember because I played for like an hour before I had to leave and do something else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom