Age of Discovery 2 And AgeOfFurtherDiscovery

@Roamty
Thanks for uploading it again. :thumbsup:

AoD2 was the first "big mod" for Civ4Col and should not be forgotten.
A lot of the other early big mods like TAC (and thus indirectly also RaR and today WTP) used parts of its work and thus all owe credits to Dale for AoD2.

Dale really was one of the first pioneers of Civ4Col modding. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Great work @Roamty .. I've seen lots of poor folks looking for these in their original project threads so I've downloaded and uploaded them here to CivFanatics!

https://www.civfanatics.com/users/downloads/civ4col/AgeOfDiscovery2_v1.12.7z
https://www.civfanatics.com/users/downloads/civ4col/AgeOfFurtherDiscovery_v0.03.7z

I can see your copy of Dale's Age of Discovery 2 is the lost final 1.12 version which is great, however I can't workout what version your Age of Further Discovery is.. Aymerick did a bunch of releases with his final full one being v0.03 however he also had a test thread for v0.04 alpha too. I wonder if yours is one of these or an earlier release...

EDIT: I found some Age of Further Discovery readme's in your copy of Dale's Age of Discovery 2 mod so I've plucked them out of there and put them in the Age of Further Discovery download where they belong. These files confirm that your copy of AoFD is v0.03 and not the v0.04 alpha so that's still lost for now.

Last edited:
Good news! Dale asked Solver to check his WPC backups and he was able to find Dale's original AoD2 pure upload. It's around 30MBs smaller and has several thousand less files in it than Roamty's copy so it looks like the AoFD addon was indeed installed along with some others mods making it rather tampered with! So I've now replaced Roamty's copy with Dale's original clean copy here on the CFC file server. So anyone who's downloaded the CFC file link above over the last couple of days will need to download it again. And obviously anyone who decides to go with Roamty's mediafire downloads at the top of this thread needs to be aware that they're both rather messed with!

I'm glad to see that the history of C4C modding is now in archive, and will be available for the future. :)

Top Bottom