Age of Discovery PBEM

I just had an idea:
We know, that if you abandon a town, then all units inside are "teleported" back to the capital. I didn't test the following yet, but I think this could also be used to teleport treasures (or units carrying a treasure) back home?!

In this case: should we ban that practise or allow it...? :D

My vote is to ban.

GPS....

No... that is not a good way to bring back treasures...

We have allowed ships bridges, i think it's quite easy and fast way to take back treasures to capital...

I think the game will end in less than 10 turns.

We appreciate the Aztec's gesture although the XXgpt may have had something to do with it.

Muzbang - don't worry about your 70gpt, I can't commit many units and the terrain means they will take some time to conquer. Although they may have to start selling some assets to fund their payments.....

GPS

==> Eclipse

Next turn i possibly will have 35000 VP.
I now have 33700 (or something near)
next turn i will find Free Artisty (cost 80, x3VP = 240)
and i will bring back (for sure) 1 treasure (1000VP)
And i hope, that a treasure will be created in a city from where i can send back unit in 1 turn to Paris

Another idea could be to attack somewhere :lol:

==> Eclipse

Next turn i possibly will have 35000 VP.
I now have 33700 (or something near)
next turn i will find Free Artisty (cost 80, x3VP = 240)
and i will bring back (for sure) 1 treasure (1000VP)
And i hope, that a treasure will be created in a city from where i can send back unit in 1 turn to Paris

Another idea could be to attack somewhere :lol:

GPS to Tom, 62a

If you do end the game next turn, muzbang, please make sure to make a few nice screenshots, and save the game at the end once more. (Perhaps we can all see the replay then.)

Lanzelot

Top Bottom