Agressive Civ Setting

shivute

Prince
I play all my games on aggressive civ setting. Under the illusion that AI civs would be more aggressive towards me. This doesn't however appear to be the case, I think that this setting means that AI civs are more aggressive to each other, actually making the game easier for me.
What are peoples thoughts on this?

Maybe. I noticed that too when I played a game against aggressive AI; no wars were declared against me for a long time, but lots of short wars between the AI

I only see Ai getting conquered by another AI in agressive setting. Without this, i will usually get -10 (you declared war on our friends!!) with every AI by the end of the game, since they seem to never actually declare war (on prince, at least).

I never tried Aggressive AI because I don't like war that much and always thought I'd be fighting most of the time. Now I still won't use it since things will actually be easier for me if what you stating about them attacking eachother more is true......

Maybe turning on Always War so the AI will fight you, and Aggressive AI so they will fight each other would be a better idea from now on...

Top Bottom