AI AutoPlay 9 - Deity - Pick the Winning Leader!

Hello, everybody.

Winners are revealed in the first post now!

As I'm a little bit uncertain if i get the Game Report up tonight (I've been more busy today than anticipated, unfortunately), I decided to at least post the competition results.

If the Game Report is not up in the next two hours, I'm afraid I don't have time to post it until tomorrow. :cry:

But at least you know who won! :D And that's at least something...

Yours Sincerely
Kjotleik of Norway :)

Gratz pangaea and lime ^^

Zara is always a good choice for a win, imo he's the AI that works best of all, so he's only incompetent, not useless ^^

Wow, very nice - I look forward to the write-up :) Incredibly that two people picked the same date, though, it's so random. Wonder how close we were.
I see you mentioned that in one of the spoilers. We were rather far off, that is an impressive win for Zara.

Zara is indeed a very good AI, relatively speaking, and he almost always does well in my games, teching hard and not a total wimp militarily. I assume he grabbed a lot of that land he had available, and snowballed from there.

wait! I meant 1770AD :mischief:

ha...sorry for picking the same date Pangaea. That's pretty much my standard date range when i pick space

Zara is a pretty darn good AI, although I think Justy is the best with maybe Joao a close second

seems this game was a blood bath..have to read the details tonight

gj, kjotleik

Did read the game report, and Zara boxing Isa in does not sound too realistic ;)
This land was given to Zara for free, she never had a chance (and settled wheat + iron, only city she could get so he actually failed boxing her in).

Any AI could have done that, Zara is good among them but that was mostly map gifted.

Did read the game report, and Zara boxing Isa in does not sound too realistic ;)
This land was given to Zara for free, she never had a chance (and settled wheat + iron, only city she could get so he actually failed boxing her in).

Any AI could have done that, Zara is good among them but that was mostly map gifted.

Strictly speaking... you are correct, of course...

One can rather say that "nature" boxed in Isabella instead. That would've been more correct on my part...

Yours Sincerely
Kjotleik of Norway :)

Top Bottom