AI death bug

JammerUno

King
I'm playing a game as Charlemagne and after a protracted war against the number two on the map, Wang, I manage to bring him down to three cities. Now a strange thing happens; I capture his third to last city, and suddenly all cities revert to me (didn't even have troops close to the other two). Wang's dead, war's over, I think it's strange, so I load the autosave from before capturing that city, and thesame thing happens again. So I think I'll just have to live with it, warwariness is gone, no cities yearning to join their motherland unhappiness, all's well that ends well, right?

Then Churchill suddenly declares on me, he might be bribed into it, I don't know, my power rating is double his, so it's not a good move. However, I suddenly have 15 unhappiness from warweariness in my cities, on the first turn of the war. My BUG states warweariness as '2', so where do all the :mad: come from? I would guess it's from my war agains wang, who died in strage circumstances.

So, on to my questions; has anyone else ever had an AI die before capturing all their cities? Is there any logical explanation for it or is a a bug? Where does the WW with churchill come from? How do I fix this?

Post in the bug report forum with apropriate save games... Maybe dan can answer your questions, because i can not. Was churchill a colony at some point?

Top Bottom