Al-Qaeda Endorses McCain

Possible way this will be spun/denied by republicans:

"Those crafty terrists! They knew that endorsing McCain would hurt McCain, and since they wanted their fellow terrorist Muslim (Obama) to be president, they spread a false endorsement of McCain so that it would hurt McCain and help Obama!"

Possible way this will be spun/denied by republicans:

"Those crafty terrists! They knew that endorsing McCain would hurt McCain, and since they wanted their fellow terrorist Muslim (Obama) to be president, they spread a false endorsement of McCain so that it would hurt McCain and help Obama!"

Bin-Laden did this to Kerry in 2004 with the tape he released a few days before the election. We can probably expect another tape this year, with bin-Laden endorsing Obama.

This is how the McCain campaign responded, they're way ahead of you:

"This individual knows that an endorsement by people like him is a kiss of death both figuratively and literally," said CIA director and current McCain adviser Jim Woolsey. "It's pretty clear that by making this statement that it would be good for McCain to be president, he's trying to damage John McCain — he's not speaking from his heart."

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/10/mccain-advisers.html

It will be spun again, and again, and again.
The truth is in the eye of the beholder in such cases, as we cannot ascertain Al-Qaeda's true goals with this endorsement.

Look who's been pailling around with terrorists! Its McBush and Palin!!

The truth is in the eye of the beholder in such cases, as we cannot ascertain Al-Qaeda's true goals with this endorsement.

They probably favor McCain, for reasons stated in the OP.

I doubt Osama endorses McCain. If Osama wanted McCain to win, endorse Obama. If Osama wanted Obama to win, endorse McCain. Osama isn't a fool. Americans are for not realizing his "endorsing" game.

And here it is. The other shoe just dropped.

A few months back, there was a big hubbub about a number of prominent terrorists (including, reportedly, Osama Bin Laden) endorsing BARAK OBAMA.

So what we have now is various terrorist factions supporting BOTH candidates for conflicting reasons--therefore what we've really got is this: the terrorist world is just a bunch of confused people who are concocting various theories about how to beat the U.S. and arguing them on Islamic web sites.......

......gee, that sounds pretty much exactly like us right here in CFC.... :D

How can they endorse both Obama and McCain? :confused:
McCain can have Al-Qaeda. Obama does not need to be associated with terrorists and terrorism.

Also, who gives a flying racoon who Al-Qaeda endorse? They can endorse Bob the Builder or Joe the Plumber to their hearts content for all I care.

Sure we can, just listen to Jeff and drink the Obama Koolaid. It's very easy when you just punch a party ticket & blindly support a candidate without acknowledgment of their flaws. It removes the need to think. :cool:
It will be easy to find Al-Qaeda caves now, just look for the McCain-Palin yard signs.
Either that or you'll find a property rights supporting gun owner to help you spring a leak or 2. :lol:
FoxNews links are generally not unbiased.
I agree, it would be great if the election was tomorrow.
News flash: NOBODY IS UNBIASED. The best thing about if the election being tomorrow would be the lack of hackery displayed by some cut & pasters here.

Also, who gives a flying racoon who Al-Qaeda endorse? They can endorse Bob the Builder or Joe the Plumber to their hearts content for all I care.
CivGeneral wins an internet.

McCain can have Al-Qaeda. Obama does not need to be associated with terrorists and terrorism.

Go down to the south and say that. If Osama endorsed Obama, you know and I know that they would all be saying that is the reason to vote for McCain. It happened to Kerry in 2004.

Letsee.....we lose two skyscrapers and 3000 people.....

.....the Taliban loses an ENTIRE COUNTRY, and many times more people.....

Gonna have to give that idea a big fat thumbs-down.

Side note: does Al-Qaeda really want the U.S. to keep smacking other countries around as it pursues the War on Terror? Here's the thing: if said War really does run down the U.S. bankroll, it's very possible we'll switch to much cheaper methods of eliminating terrorist strongholds......

.....such as nukes.

This is a war Al-Qaeda simply cannot win. The only question they should be asking right now is how many of their own people they're willing to take down on their way out.

Oh, and I gotta ask--SWASTIKAS on your sig pic???

I like it. :D I got pretty mad at Comedy Central when they censored the Nazi swastikas out of that one episode. :mad:

Top Bottom