Sith or Jedi?

• Sith

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Jedi

Votes: 51 59.3%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
Burned through Tales of the Empire in a couple days. Very strong but does get a little weaker at the end, which prevents me from giving it a 10. Worth a gander. Mostly only relevant for those who have seen the Clone Wars show, a single episode of Mandalorian, and Ahsoka. I mean, it's watchable without that context, but it matters more if you have it.
The fact that
Spoiler :
they're leaving Bariss's story open ended

is interesting. Will she show up again someday on other star wars shows ?

The fact that
Spoiler :
they're leaving Bariss's story open ended

is interesting. Will she show up again someday on other star wars shows ?

Spoiler :
She stops breathing after the fight with Lyn, so I assumed she's dead. That's actually why I lowered my score, since it seemed a waste of her arc.

Spoiler :
She stops breathing after the fight with Lyn, so I assumed she's dead. That's actually why I lowered my score, since it seemed a waste of her arc.
Everyone knows, in TV and movies, apparent death is only final until they can be plausibly re-wrritten back into the plot. Exhibit A, your honour - Darth Maul. :p

To wrap up our exclusive Star Wars Outlaws cover story, we're publishing an 18-minute video interview with Massive Entertainment's Alice Rendell, senior narrative systems designer on Outlaws, and Lead Systems Designer Matthieu Delisle, wherein we learn about the sorts of encounters players can expect to experience while interacting with the game's Reputation and Wanted Systems.

Top Bottom