AMAZON Team Information

Sommerswerd

Shades of the Sun
Supporter
THIS THREAD IS RESERVED FOR OUR TEAM INFORMATION FOR THE MTDG GAME.

NO POSTS HERE PLEASE, UNLESS IT INVOLVES ONE OF THE THINGS MENTIONED BELOW

Also, Please do not share ANY of this information (or anything posted in our private forum for that matter) with anyone who is not an AMAZON:nono:

This thread will contain things like our team accounts and other relevant Team Info. I will keep this updated as the need arises.

MTDG
Team MTDG Login Password: ZenobiaDiana99
Server IP : daveshack.dyndns.org:2056 (You can probably connect without the ":2056" part)
BTS MTDG II : Civstats
Civstats password: mtdg

REMEMBER TO CLICK "EXIT TO MAIN MENU" WHEN EXITING THE GAME. EXITING ANY OTHER WAY WILL CRASH THE GAME:(

Team Photobucket Account (For Screenshots)
Photobucket Website: http://photobucket.com/
Username: TeamAMAZON1
Password: ZenobiaDiana
First/Last Name: Team AMAZON
Contact email address (for lost passwords etc): TeamAMAZON1@gmail.com

Team GMail Account (For Diplomacy)
GMail Website: https://mail.google.com/
Username/email address: TeamAMAZON1@gmail.com
Password: ZenobiaDiana
First/Last Name: Team AMAZON

Diplomacy Email Account

We now have a Team Email account. Use it to send and receive Official Diplomatic Communications. :clap: Check the first post for the login info.

Any AMAZON should feel free to check it at any time and post any official messages we recieve here so that the whole team can see them.:goodjob:

Of course any Official messages that we send should be approved by the team before being sent. :deal:

We can address the issue of diplomacy in greater detail when we meet other teams, but we should probably have a generic initial greeting message prepared in advance, so that we can establish communications quickly.

Team Photobucket Account

We now have a Team Photobucket Account for saving and posting screenshots :clap:

When you play a turn, or you login to the MTDG, or the Team Pitboss, you may want to post a screenshot of something you see, like demographics, city screens, troop movements etc.

The way to do it, is to find the "Print Screen" or "Prt Scr" button on your keyboard (probably somewhere on the right-hand side), and press it. You now have a screenshot saved.

To retrive the screenshot, go to My Documents-->My Games-->Beyond the Sword-->Screen Shots

Now that you know where the Screenshot or "Screenie" is you can go to our photobucket account and upload it there. Once it is uploded to photobucket, you can then upload it from photobucket to our forum using the "Insert Image" button and then copy-pasting the link.

Why cant I just post the image directly from my computer you ask? Well you can, however, when you post from your computer, the only way the image stays up, is if it stays saved in your forum image mailbox. You have very limited space in this box, and especially if you are playing turns, this space will run out quickly. So just use photobucket:goodjob:

BTS MTDG II Login/Civstats Info

The first post has been updated with all the needed login information for the game. :woohoo:

You can use the Civstats link to check the game's progress without having to actually log in to the game. Civstats will give you general information about the game, like team scores, as well as tell you how much time is left in the turn.

Teams that have already played the turn will have an asterisk next to their name. everyone should feel free to keep up with the game via Civstats. I recommend that everyone (especially turnplayers) add the Civstats page for the game to your "favorites" list. That way you can check the status without even having to come to the forum.

One last Thing...:eek: When exiting the game...
1. DO NOT CLICK THE "X" IN THE TOP CORNER OF YOUR BROWSER TO EXIT
2. DO NOT SELECT "EXIT TO DESKTOP" FROM THE MAIN MENU

DOING EITHER WILL CRASH THE GAME:(

ALWAYS SELECT "EXIT TO MAIN MENU" WHEN EXITING THE GAME.
:goodjob:

Test Map

Here is a downloadable test Map for the Game. :clap: I have tried to set our home island as accurately as possible based on the info we know as of turn 23(?). I also tried to give the rival civs similar isolated island starts. The resources and tiles are obviously not accurate, because we don't know them yet.:(

You can use this map to test out your strategic ideas, plan our economy, wonder builds, tile micromanagement (MM), or to just have fun:goodjob:.

Feel free to edit your download and post an updated map here as the game progresses and we find out more information about our world. Don't forget to mention how your edited map is different/changed.

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS :nono: ON THE TEST MAP HERE. Use the Midterm Strategy Thread or the Turn Discussion Thread for comments.

EDIT: I have also included an updated version of the map based on SilCon's idea to save people the time of playing through the turns. The map also has some edits in the rival land to make them more competitive, and the GLH is taken by barbs. Also the center continent is a solid barrier all the way around, and the 'Real' team names have been added.

Attachments

• Diana BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    33 KB · Views: 122
  • Diana T24-BC-3040.CivBeyondSwordSave
    43 KB · Views: 175
Top Bottom