America: End of Days PBEM

I sent it. Also, the tracker's saves work perfectly fine for me.

The old ones do :) Try to download your own latest save and see what it will say :)

I got the file and game is on!

Spoiler :
Not Found

The requested URL /upload/AEoD_AD-1956-August_to_George_Wallace.CivBeyondSwordSave was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

So now that the game has started again, could you three please answer this?
So how do all of you envision your country, country's politics, and country's leader when playing with the mod?
Also, I should not have anymore hold-ups after this because I have no more big things to do until the start of next school year, with the exception of June 28 - July 7 because I will be in Boston, MA, attending the Congress of Future Science and Technological Leaders.

I'm leaving the game. It has become nothing more than a chore for me. At first, I tried to play because I felt it was my responsibility to see it out; yet I finally realized something, this is just a game! I have no responsibilities towards seeing this to the end if it provides me with no joy. The main thing I like to get out of slower games is world building. I never went into this PBEM expecting to get any fun out of gameplay itself because, no matter how often we send the turn, it would be impossible to build up momentum or a "one more turn" feeling due to our different time zones. As no one else seems interested in world building, I cannot say that I have anymore interest in continuing this charade when I already dread having to play.

Top Bottom