Anansi first!

playshogi

Emperor
Tired of going scout first? This save lets you try Anansi first and can actually be built faster than the scout! It's a rare thing-- 1) you must play as Rome 2) you must find a natural wonder before settling 3) you must discover Anansi. In this game you get Hermetic Order, to boot, although, spoiler, I waited for Voidsingers.

Edit: It's Deity.

Attachments

• Anansi first.PNG
    Anansi first.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • Anansi first.Civ6Save
    769.6 KB · Views: 60
Tired of going scout first? This save lets you try Anansi first and can actually be built faster than the scout! It's a rare thing-- 1) you must play as Rome 2) you must find a natural wonder before settling 3) you must discover Anansi. In this game you get Hermetic Order, to boot, although, spoiler, I waited for Voidsingers.

Edit: It's Deity.

I've had Anansi early once too. Brilliant to be able to steal stuff away from the AI : P

Also, you can't spoil something you did that no-one else can find out any other way. I mean, if I didn't want to read you waited for void singers, and stopped at the spoiler mark, would I have been able to find out any other way? : P

I wish Civ6 has New Random Seed option so I can use your save and get Himiko first instead

I wish Civ6 has New Random Seed option so I can use your save and get Himiko first instead
You can take the map seed of that game and change the game seed by yourself. Of course, you'd have to come up with a number, but a random number generator or even making one up is fine. This might however change the starting spot, but with some game seeds, you should be close.

11 downloads on the save. How did everyone's game go? I was able to get Dance of the Aurora and Work Ethic for a powerful start. Then, suzerain Lahore and steamrolled 3 AI in quick succession. Declared victory around turn 155. First game I was ever able to build all 4 wonders that add a government slot.

Top Bottom