Anchor Ceti - a story in Beyond Earth

Protok St

Warlord

Hello to everyone who decided to look at this page.
I invite you to travel through the story of the Anchor Ceti in the world of Beyond Earth.

It all started with the fact that I had a story, the concept of which I honed a lot of time.
And I was looking for ways and places to make this story come true.

When I started modifying Beyond Earth by giving the units a player's coloring, I also studied other modification options.
First, I colored the Technology Web, gave Explorers the opportunity to accumulate experience points, and raised XP to 10 levels.
Then I put the Diplomatic Capital resource in its proper place in the game interface and created a new economy window - Planning.
From that moment on, I realized that I would be able to embody my story here and started working on the mechanics of Ecology.

You can learn about a lot of other changes and plans from these images:
Spoiler User Interface :
Spoiler Team Color Plan :
Spoiler Stairway to Transcendence :

Version History

Download section page

If you want to learn more about the progress of my work and support me in this creation, then join the community on Patreon.
There I run a blog where I talk about development news, share notes, which will form the basis of the history of the Anchor Ceti.

Downloading, more information and version history is available on the Steam page.

I wish You a good mood!

Last edited:
This project seems very interesting and it is quite sad to see that apparently all the work gets very little recognition and attention. It's just sad that this is the case.

Just wanted to tune in to say thanks for putting so much work to try to create something nice with this game.

I like those extra option for Seeding, they offer great variety compared to the normal. At first glance some things are a bit Overpowered... for example Convicts for Colonists look amazing to me. Convicts ( with Prosperity virtues, to counter the downside) looks super strong compared to, say, Diplomats...

Two questions please...would it be possible to use your modifications just for those extra Seeding options? Also, if yes, would it affect the AIs too?

This project seems very interesting and it is quite sad to see that apparently all the work gets very little recognition and attention. It's just sad that this is the case.

Just wanted to tune in to say thanks for putting so much work to try to create something nice with this game.
Thank you alot. Making forum topic alive will help to spread a word and attract people's attention to the project.
Also a youtube channel subscribe will help.

I like those extra option for Seeding, they offer great variety compared to the normal. At first glance some things are a bit Overpowered... for example Convicts for Colonists look amazing to me. Convicts ( with Prosperity virtues, to counter the downside) looks super strong compared to, say, Diplomats...
Your opinion will be taken for future changes.

Two questions please...would it be possible to use your modifications just for those extra Seeding options? Also, if yes, would it affect the AIs too?
If you mean that: could be the Loadouts part of DLC done as a separated mod? - yes it could be, but that's not in my first priority.
Anchor Ceti loadouts works for any player neither it Human or AI.

I want to ask you what do you feel about the Enhanced Production Queue Panel?
Spoiler :

I want to ask you what do you feel about the Enhanced Production Queue Panel?

Thank you too for replying. I want to try out my first game with Anchor Ceti soon. I see it like an expansion to the game. I can't wait to try out explorers who gain experience or massively promoted units.

About Enhanced Production Queue... I will say this... I might be in the minority, but I find the normal panel good enough. For the record, as a civ 5 player, I don't use Enhanced User Interface either, but a lot of players feel like they can't play without it.
So there are players who like a cleaner, less clogged screen, and there are others who like these kinds of things. Best is when a player can get to decide easily through a checkbox.

Miasma Spreading, Observation №3, Timelapse | AnchorCeti DLC | Beyond Earth @ProtokSt
AC DLC version 1.15
Miasma spreading script version 0.4
#
Timelapse of the miasma spreading mechanism to better understand how it works.
Full grass map.
#
Watch my Stream
#
Join Discord Community
#
Music
Rosentwig - Mind Palace
#
#timelapse #miasma #anchorceti #anchor #dlc

Greetings dear Explorers!

On this important international day and the first day of summer, I want to congratulate you and urge you to be attentive to the needs of our smaller brothers, children and all those around you who need help. Our joint actions can make life around us more caring, more honest and happier.

In honor of this, 3 days before the release of Anchor Ceti 1.15 to the public, I open early access for everyone.

Hello Everysoul!

I want to announce the event of the day!
Recently I have started to work on Anchor Ceti 1.16
And I want to grant an access to AC 1.16 Eaccess version to 3 people.
To make this happen to you you will need:
- to join our discord server and accept the rules;
- send a message like this "Event of the day!" in #free-talent-chat;
- post a link on your steam profile in discord;
- send me friendship invitation on steam;

Another way to get the access is to become a citizen of my Patreon page

I wish you to be happy a long time

Anchor Ceti, Free For All #5 (March 10)

Best way to feel real end game content pleasure

Map we will play is Messari Ground with Dynamic Landscape.
Dynamic landscape, 1 tile wide channels
This time we will take bigger map size with same amount of players.
To have more room space for our building ambitions.

Last edited:
Register to April game here AC, FFA #6 (April 10 - estimate starting date)

Best way to feel real end game content pleasure

PROMO_Alien_Opinion_03.jpg

Top Bottom