Ancient/Pre-Steam Unit Graphics

Attachments

• Seated_Figures.png
    Seated_Figures.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 180
Hi Fairline,

In case you weren't aware you will find a lot of your unit collections in the Scenario League's units section located here.

I was aware - but hadn't realised that the file Typhoon posted was there on the SL site. Thanks!

Finally got round to compiling my Renaissance units covering the end of the 100 Years War, the War of the Roses, the Burgundian-Swiss Confederation war, the Italian Wars and later Habsburg-Valois conflict

View attachment 569055 .

So now you've wrapped up getting Medieval on us. :p

@Fairline can please you make this guy look a lot more "thrown together" like he just got out of bed and figured out that Camolodunum is burning? Almost like he hasn't knocked off the rust yet and might be missing some of his armor? Maybe just wearing his regular clothes, etc.?

upload_2020-9-21_5-57-58.png

@Fairline can please you make this guy look a lot more "thrown together" like he just got out of bed and figured out that Camolodunum is burning? Almost like he hasn't knocked off the rust yet and might be missing some of his armor? Maybe just wearing his regular clothes, etc.?

View attachment 569791

Sure. Shall I lose the armour and helmet and just leave him with sword and shield?

Yes something like that would be great. We are plotting to have a situation where this unit needs to get "back in the swing of things" with a quick kill to upgrade to a more useful unit. If it gets ambushed/overwhelmed before that, had things happen. Thanks!

Top Bottom