Anemic Romans

HÄI

Chieftain
I've now had this happen in five or so games in a row: the AI Romans are very passive and don't even hold on to Sicily, and conquering Carthage is way beyond their interests. It is quite lame seeing Romans with three cities in Northern Italy when starting as Germany, France and so on. The Greeks and Persians usually seem to do very fine, having border clashes in Asia Minor, both trying to expand.

Anyone else had a case of passive Romans? Should they be given more troops or AI tweak or is it just a case of weird luck? :confused:

yes, rome is nearly always a dinky little country with a few cities in my games.

Yeah, the Romans are far too weak and passive. That's still true in the newest version of the mod. Rome should spawn with more legionaries and a great general representing Julius Caesar. Also, they need to be more aggressive especially towards Carthage.

Fantastic bump.

I've never seen the Romans coming close to recreating the empire, not even half of it. Usually they'd only get 2-3 cities in France, and that's it. I say: let them start with more praetorians! :nuke:

This is ridiculous. This is a two year old bug report, there's no way it could possibly be still relevant. This is nothing short of spam.

Stop bumping 2 year old threads Poppa Candy, this is the second time. There's no need to talk about bugs that have been fixed!

:wallbash::trouble::wallbash:

Poppa Candy, if you have a problem with the Romans or anything else in the currrent version of the mod, just start a thread to discuss the current problem as you see it.

Top Bottom