Animal Crossing Mafia - Starting August 20th at 7 PM PST

in if there is still room

Hi Daisy!!!

Note:
New players should go to the front page of the forums and look on right hand side under "staff on line now." Send that person a PM explaining that you are new, here to play mafia, and the spam control thing is a real problem for that so could they please recognize that you are not a bot and just waive that for you.

Whoa, are civfans the new mu? Is xenforo the new modbot?

Edit: I can't in rn, sorry Bi and Dolby. Put me down as a reserve.

Whoa, are civfans the new mu?
Maybe. The good old days when a large mafia game could only 400 posts might just be gone…
pzelda said:
Is xenforo the new modbot?
Whoa, whoa, let's not get hasty here.

Increasingly terrified by the possible postcount.

[terror intensifies]

Increasingly terrified by the possible postcount.

Hang in there Jo. You can learn to play without really reading everything. It's a different approach than the traditional "I gotta catch up first" way of going at it, but it can be effective.

Or just follow me.
I've been town in seven out of seven games so far, you can't argue with statistics!

Just so you know before we get roles, I'm going to try solving stuff and be less derpy. Didn't really work in my last game but we can but try

Hang in there Jo. You can learn to play without really reading everything. It's a different approach than the traditional "I gotta catch up first" way of going at it, but it can be effective.
You talk like I actually read through everything, I just pass my eyes over everything and end up with a blur in my mind.

Top Bottom