Anno Domini

Anno Domini 1.01

Only of the leaders that I've already put up. The mod's in a state of flux right now but I can put up other screenshots if needed when I put up my next version; there will (eventually) be other stuff (e.g. custom buildings and units) which will make the screenshots more worthwhile. What I've also done with other versions (Civ III and Civ V) is put up the tech tree, so again, when I come to the next version being released, I can put out shots of the tech and civic trees.

Only of the leaders that I've already put up. The mod's in a state of flux right now but I can put up other screenshots if needed when I put up my next version; there will (eventually) be other stuff (e.g. custom buildings and units) which will make the screenshots more worthwhile. What I've also done with other versions (Civ III and Civ V) is put up the tech tree, so again, when I come to the next version being released, I can put out shots of the tech and civic trees.
any updates?

Hey Rob,

New to Mods, and basically was only convinced to try to learn how and do it because of your Anno Domini. Wished for years I could stay in ancient times. Thank you! Quick Q = I seem to crash at loading screen when I have AI+ Mod enabled. Am I doing something wrong or is that normal and I cannot have both enabled at same time?

Thanks again!

Hi L.A. and thanks for your comments. Anno Domini is designed as a standalone mod, so I cannot guarantee it will work with other mods. Just to give you some insight into this, the AI+ mod affects civilizations and city-states which Anno Domini have "deleted" (i.e. more modern civilizations), so AI+ tries to apply the changes and cannot find the relevant civilizations. To be honest, Anno Domini also changes what civilizations and city-states do, so the AI+ wouldn't be suitable with it (though a good mod to have with the epic game of course).

Top Bottom