Another patch coming Friday

denyd

Emperor
OK, another patch is on the way Friday.

I reached 1AD last night.

Should I wait for the patch?
Should I continue tonight with killing the French?
Should say forget GOTM4 and wait for next month?

What about those people who have already finished a pre-patch game and those who haven't started yet?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Same as with the previous patch: you may choose to continue the GOTM in version 1.16f or 1.17f. It'll all come in one ranking. Just do what you feel is most profitable. :)

I probably also need to update my bug/exploit list when it comes out.

With the removal of despot level pop-rushing, the pre-patch players are going to have a big edge over the patched players.

In spite of the other gains (crash bug fixed!!), I'd expect most people to keep playing without the patch until GOTM requires it.

I'd like to propose the March Game require the patch, so that all players remain on an equal playing field.

:beer:

They said they eliminated despot pop-rushing, but I don't know if this means you're still able to 'buy' units with population instead of cash and they only made it harder, or if they removed that option completely. In any case, I suggest everyone to finish his/her GOTM before installing the patch when it arrives. ;)

They are taking out pop rushing in Despo?....so now I can do absolutely nothing while I wait for the brutally slow science rate !!??
Now they decide to ruin the only part of the game that is half decent...the ancient age..looks like I have played my last game of civ3 ;(

No Smash. The cities actually didn't become unhappy but now they do. I just hadn't read far enough in the thread yet. ;)

????...my cities get unhappys.Thats what luxuries resources are for.I wish they make up their mind whether they want the game to be fun or not.:crazyeyes

Top Bottom