Any chance of a download link

luke1075

Chieftain
Hi All,

Desperate to help out and play test a version of this mod newer than v40 which was the last one I could download, I sent a message a couple of months ago to Rhye but it seems like Rhye has gone off grid unfortunately so any chance someone could DM me a newer version?

Thanks!

Reactions: PiR
If anyone is going to DM you (private message ? don't know what DM mean but looks like it) for a version, they should as well post it there so anyone can profit (I would probably be interested too)

Hi everyone

Hi All,

Desperate to help out and play test a version of this mod newer than v40 which was the last one I could download, I sent a message a couple of months ago to Rhye but it seems like Rhye has gone off grid unfortunately so any chance someone could DM me a newer version?

Thanks!
Rhye is finishing a version but wants to fix one bug (this one) before he sends out the new version.

If anyone is going to DM you (private message ? don't know what DM mean but looks like it) for a version, they should as well post it there so anyone can profit (I would probably be interested too)
So far he's chosen to share only privately.

Top Bottom