Any interest in another PBEM?

That's fine with me. I haven't played a long time, so i don't have favorite preferences. I would just like to play with 3-4-5 players and no IA.

What about an Earth2 scenario in which we start in the old world (a lot like Eurasia)and at a certain moment have to found colonies in the new world?

I would prefer no scenarios, just a map where we set scenarios :)
But yes, count me in.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant the Earth 2 map..
but if you've got other preferences just tell, and then we'll decide together.

Well I hope 2 or 3 people more will join us ;)

I'll join. Prefer non advanced starts and huts on. Also, normal speed.

Never played Earth 2 suppose it's like Terra?

You have my email address anyway.

I'm in!

This would be my first PBEM, so looking forward to it.

My timezone is GMT+10, and I'm available for turns most days between 7-10pm.

The Earth2 scenario is good fun, but I'm also happy to do any map.

I'm fine with any expansion, but the preference is for BTS.

I also prefer the most "standard" game i.e tech trading enabled and goody huts (although I do like the raging barbs) but I'm not fussed if they're not.

Well, we have a full game now!

Game thread can be found at:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=10322659#post10322659

Everybody:

* Send me your emailadress via a private message (change "." with "dot" and "@" with "at").

* You can find the game settings here http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=10322659#post10322659..

* Read the following carefully:
(it's ok to withdraw now, very, very frustrating if you do that at a later stage! )

Conditions of entry:

1. Turns will be taken every two days. If you have a job or anything else which requires that you go on frequent trips or spend a lot of time away from your home or wherever you play civ, then please do not sign up. For the game to be successful we need players who reliably take their turn during their allocated times. I do of course allow for vacations and so forth but it is absolutely imperative that if you are going to be absent from the game for more than a couple of days you let us know or take responsibility for finding a substitute player while you are gone. Players who are absent for 5 days or more and have not made any attempt to contact any of the players in the game will be replaced.

2. In your post you must also indicate two important things: (a) what timezone you are in, and (b) what times of day you are able to take your turn (remembering that you will be taking a turn roughly every two days most of the time). By requesting an invitation to this game you are also committing to potentially spending well over a year participating in this game.

Top Bottom