• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Anyone got it yet?

I checked my Amazon pre-order (as of this morning, 8AM Oct 26th):

Amazon said:
Shipment #1: Not Yet Shipped
Shipping estimate: October 24, 2005
Delivery estimate: October 26, 2005

Ummm... huh? :confused:

:(

Noon today latest is what I was promised. THey said they would call, but I plan on checking in with them every fifteen minutes starting at 10 am.

Can't Wait

XionNova said:
anyone that preordered through EBGames and chose to pick it up at the store... does it still show an 'open' status for you? I kinda expected it to change by now...

also, I have not gotten a call from them yet... rawr. I can't pick it up until 3:00 EST, but still.. it'd be nice to know it's there waiting for me. =)

I got it sent to my house, but - tho it shipped last night and a phone call to EB last night informed me of this. I didnt get an email to this morning telliing me it had been shipped nor did my order appear as shipped till 7am this morning when it was in fact already in the city in which I live. EB games are kinda behind on their emails. But if in doubt call them should be at least 5:30 am there by now it is 8:30 on east coast right now.

:mad: WTH! If the european version is one and only for all, with all the languages inside, how comes it's out in Germany and nowhere else! Grrr... :mad:

Guys, don't forget to come back with some info, I don't think that screenies are forbidden...

Nick, could you post the original adress and not the translated one? Thanks.

GIR said:
i have it also....
i love you alllllllllll

byebye
(have to install)
see u in 3h
:lol: We love you too... not that you'll ever see this:scan:

the civ plague is starting again :lol:

Khan_Asparuh said:
:mad: WTH! If the european version is one and only for all, with all the languages inside, how comes it's out in Germany and nowhere else! Grrr... :mad:

Guys, don't forget to come back with some info, I don't think that screenies are forbidden...

Nick, could you post the original adress and not the translated one? Thanks.
http://www.civforum.de/showthread.php?t=27017&page=19&pp=15

The manual is in German, maybe the German manual and packaging was printed first and that's why they got it first.

I'll be waiting for the release in the Netherlands, I really hope it comes sooner than nov 2!! My local shop confirmed yesterday the release date hadn't changed :mad: If any Dutch people know how to get a copy early inform me please... And no I don't want the german version with a german box and german manual....

I've got it

South Mall
lehigh street
Allentown, PA

If I had a cam, I'd take a pic!!!
:goodjob:
ONE MORE TURN!!!!!!!

:beer:

I don't think Amazon is shipping until tomorrow or Friday. I'm buying a copy locally and cancelling my amazon order once I have it.

Damn. EB doesn't have it. Time to drive around. But I want my pre-release stuff.... Ohh what to do? Buy the first copy I find or wait a few extra hours and get the pre-release stuff???

I've seen a couple American's receive French Tech Tree Posters. Are all American's getting French posters?

Top Bottom