[NFP] Anyone notice no cities flipping through loyalty?

tsf4

Warlord
In my first game with the newest update, I am playing as the Maya, on settler level, with apoc, secret societies, and corps mode active. I started to notice that cities nearby were heavily low loyalty, with lots of negative "forces" at work on the cities loyalty, but no flipping to free cities ever has happened.

Attached is a picture of a city which I think should be flipping to free due to my civ being in a heroic age and Germany is in a dark age.

Can someone confirm if this type of thing is happening in their games, or am I missing something regarding loyalty in this situation?

20210201220035_1.jpg 20210201220106_1.jpg

I've loyalty flipped a few cities on the current patch and haven't noticed anything failing to occur

I've seen cities flip and heard reports of them as well while playing as Monglai. I also flipped half of Teddy RR's cities. Odd thing though,that was how I finished him off, but afterwards his last city started flipping back to him (directly from me), despite him being out of the game. It did it for about 4 turns then stopped and went to 100% for me.

However, I've noticed the last few months that loyalty effects have been significantly reduced. It used to be that I'd gain multiple cities without trying and could easily use it as an alternative Domination route. Now, it rarely happens to me, and certainly couldn't reliably use it to flip entire civs. I don't know when that change happened.

Top Bottom