1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone playing Freeciv on android here?

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by noobba, Jul 22, 2016.

1. noobba

noobba Chieftain

I recently discovered Freeciv for android and played a game. I've built all the space components... but I can't find any button saying: Launch SS. Anyone has a clue where I can find it? How can I launch my SS? Is it launched by default? And how can I know that... for the game is telling me nothing?

I'm in 1951, still way ahead the game timer runs out... and yet I can't launch. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I can't see? Please help. Thanks.

Well, I tried 2K's Civ2Rev... and it simply sucks. After almost 14 years of playing Civ3, Civ4 and Civ5 series on PC... it's the only conclusion I came to. No offence. But Freeciv for android is pretty challenging... It somehow remembers me of Civ3, and it's a good way to play Civ when not at my PC.

2. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

Moderator Action: Moved to Other Civ Related Games where I hope you get a quicker response. Sorry, I do not have android, so cannot help you. Good luck.

3. Gábor AUTH

Gábor AUTH Chieftain

I'm developing a game based on FreeCiv but it is time-based strategy instead of turn-based strategy, please try it, the name of the game is Golden Age of Civilizations.