anyone want to try PBEM?

I call elephants!

Ahah, now you are importing discord community memes into civ fanatics :lol: !

I love it. Here's an imported Elephant of approval for your trouble
upload_2021-9-11_14-47-17.png

I’m game! Humans vs a Super AI sounds like a lot of fun.

The time I can most consistently play is 12AM-2AM UTC.

I'm in Europe, most consistent play window is in the evening for me. Happy to play anything. Are we compstomping with a team of N players against N Ais ? I don't think we can have a character game with more than 7 players at the moment, even with random leaders (probably a UI limitation since we now can have duplicate nations with characters so long as we have random leaders)

Yeah I'm in. I only have 3 cloud games at the moment.

I should be good to go early-mid this week when PC is back online. I’m pretty flexible but 5-7am UTC works well for me. I’d say vs 2 AI with very high advantage on the great (if 7 is possible). I’m happy to take the front lines (if that’s customizable), that’s where the fun is!

If there's another game starting at some point, I'd be interested in joining for a play-by-cloud game, though only for FFA or team games (do those work for PbC). Not interested in comp stomps, alas.

I've never thought of team games before - that could be fun. Anyone who's interested in playing, feel free to reply to this thread (or PM me) with the level of difficulty you play on and your epic user id. I'll put together a game this weekend, doing my best to balance the teams.

I normally play on The Strong.

Top Bottom