Archive - Land Sales and Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my last act as Land Office Manager, I have updated the ownership file and the list of recently transfered tiles. The new Office Manager will need to start a new thread but feel free to continue posting here until that time.

Land Trade/Sale

To Donovan Zoi: SS J-6, I-6, I-7
To Veera: TS F-11

One auction down, one more to go...

Sorry Shai, didn't know the procedure. I don't plan to be in the land business much longer... ;)

Originally posted by TNG
Would anyone be interested in selling? cause i'm looking for a few vacant tiles.

You'd have to wait on the next avaiblity to get a good chance to get any tiles, but I can offer a free place to set your house on for awhile.

TS-B-9 from donsig to Strider

Donsig should be around soon to confirm this.

So is there going to be another land deal? If I knew how to work the paint programs, I would be able to make maps and other stuff...If anybody can teach me, I would do one to get it going faster...:)

Ok, does anyone have a map of just the province without all of the roads and mines but with the blue border around the province?

Here are my tentative plans for starting the new land office thread:

New thread started - by 1/24/03
Land deals updated(including Shaitan's will) - by 1/28/03
Maps updated - by 1/30/03
New availability- by 2/5/03

Please continue to post any questions or trades in this thread until the new thread is activated. You may also feel free to PM me on any issues.

@SaaM- please look over my roll-out schedule of the new land office and let me know if those deadlines will work for you. I wanted to give us both enough time to settle in to our positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom