ARDA MOD Team Members!

xmen510

Emperor
Current as of: March 15, 2010

To those coming here for the first time. The following threads are out of date:

* Note: Remember, if you aren't part of the team, Please, still give us your suggestions and ideas. They are more than welcome and appreciated!

*Note: Unless the thread has been posted in this year, it is not considered current and may not be part of our discussions.

ARDA MOD Team Members!

Elda King:
- Mod Concept Originator - Concept, Text & Ideas

thomas.berubeg:
- 1st Official Team Member & Contributor - Concept, XML & Ideas

Berenthor:
- XML, SDK, PYTHON, Text & Ideas

Breunor:
- Ideas

Pariah:
- Maps & Ideas

sandman730:
- XML, Unit Stats/Balancing & Ideas

Sengir:
- XML, SDK, PYTHON, Text & Ideas

Sifaus:
- XML & Ideas

T_F:
- Music, Text & Ideas

Zerver:
- Art, XML & Ideas

xmen510:
- Team Leader - Organization, Text & Ideas

Welcome to the newest Team Member!

Breunor

-----------------------------------

I would recommend that all members use this link as part of their Sig if they want to help advertise the Mod!

Member of the ARDA MOD (LOTR)

For those who are not members, but wish to support the Mod:

I Support the ARDA MOD (LOTR)

Quote my message and you can see it. The trick is putting the bold part inside the url-tags and add a black-color tag as well.

Hey guys, I know its pretty late and i've missed the party but I've recently gotten into civ 4 modding and would be interested in helping. I'm good with GIMP and I've been around the block with programming. I'm nothing special but I'll be eager to help you finish in any way I can.

As far as I know, anyone is more than welcome to attempt their own Mod for the LOTR. Pariah game me permission to share the maps I did in the January Update post. Any actual programing that was finished is in the hands of Berenthor and Sengir as they were the ones doing that aspect of this project. However, I do not believe that they really got very far. Mostly it was all conversations that we had.

Top Bottom