Status
Not open for further replies.
@azum4roll do we have a list of supported maps?
is it visible ingame which maps are supported?
are all standard (as included by normal install) maps supported?

Don't know if this is intended, but I can't trade WC votes for one-time gold, only GPT. Shouldn't it be the other way around, if anything?

Don't know if this is intended, but I can't trade WC votes for one-time gold, only GPT. Shouldn't it be the other way around, if anything?
This will be changed in the next version.

Which, sorry to say everyone, I do not know when that'll be.

Check if you have the same problem with Continents. If no, then it's the map problem.
I've tried on Continents and had a normal spawn of stratetic ressources. Something I've noticed on Earth map is a huge abundance of luxury ressource cumpled in a same space.

I want to play so badly on 4.2 but 4.2.7 still so buggy I'd rather wait 5.0

Is the 4UC investment bug fix included in this? Thank you.
I see on github that the ai not expanding is a known issue. Has progress been made on this?

Further. Ive noticed, and seen it mentioned on these boards, that the ai has a hard time taking cities. Its not that they cant. They just dont seem willing to commit themselves and often retreat. Even on diety im finding myself able to hold off much larger and even more technologically advanced forces. Is this by design or is this something that is being looked at?

I have an issue in the diplomacy screen. Every leader I find in my new game has the follow items (see snip) auto selected to be traded on both sides. There is no way to remove the items to choose my own. I am using the most recent VP v4.2.7, it's a new game, Continents, Poland, Large map.

1702857943506.png

just uploaded a new build which includes the fix for the city governors. this should bridge the gap until the next release :)
This was a huge improvement from 4.2.7, only tested a little so far.
Was a bit surprised when I suddenly couldnt grab all the wonders I wanted anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom