Argentine NOT Argentinian

turingmachine

Emperor
Okay, this has bugged me for a while in your mod. In English, the proper adj for something related to Argentina is Argentine NOT Argentinian.

So it should be the Argentine Empire.

While the terms Argentinean and Argentinian have had some diffusion over the last decades, Argentine is the proper demonym or gentilic for a person or something related to Argentina.

We like to be proper, so we'll make the changes...

Taking your module for Argentina civ, I put the San Martin leaderhead from Colonization, and made a LOT of corrections to the city names (I'm argentine), if you want I can post it.

Taking your module for Argentina civ, I put the San Martin leaderhead from Colonization, and made a LOT of corrections to the city names (I'm argentine), if you want I can post it.

I was going to add San Martin, so that's cool. Yes, post your edits - including the XML info for San Martin - and I will add it for the next release.

Ekmek also re-did an excellent Peron that I will be using to replace the current one.

Hi! Here you are the XML files of the Argentine civilization, with San Martin and Peron leaderheads, and the cities corrected.

Attachments

• Argentina.zip
    39.7 KB · Views: 208
Top Bottom