1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ART maps

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Pre-made Maps' started by strategyonly, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz ViSa Team & War Monger

Just wanted you to know that your maps are great -- I've been playing VISA with your HUGE map -- works just fine till we get into the 200 turn range - then I'm getting memory allocation errors due to the vast resources and units in play. Is it possible for you to make a map just like the huge one but a bit smaller so the computer memory isn't so challanged?

I also like your German Comander in Chief flag - but I play as Austria - place of my birth - can you make an Austrian Flag with the double eagle in the center?

Thanks for all you do for the rest of us who are technically challanged :)

2. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

OK i will need the name of the map, to see if i still have the data available, and i know what you mean, some maps are a bit big, but on those i play less Civs is all, and have fun overtaking the barbs. But beware later on the other civs will come at you with a vengence.

As far as the flag goes it will be to hard to get a detailed eagle like that one to even look ok, there are only so many colors i have to work with. Green/Blue/yellow/brown, thats about it.
    I tried doing a Pam Anderson map, came out OK except for the facial area, to many details, and hence your eagle, just to fine in details are needed, i could make it but it wont look that great.

3. davbenbak

davbenbak Lackey

Here is more or less the map of Europe I was looking for Warlords, huge with resources. Hope this attachment works. The only mountains would be the Alps, the rest can be hills. Only one land bridge between the Black and Aegean seas as that is where I'll put Constantinople. The Baltic should be open to the North Sea. No need to include the island of Crete. There should be room to sail around Spain and below Sicily. I saw the 89x79 map that you poest but I was looking for something that didn't go quite that far north. Thanks Again.

Attached Files:

4. strategyonly

Just added six more maps, some remakes, just smaller.

5. strategyonly

Hope people like some of these maps, haven't heard from alot of you????

Just wishing everyone a Happy Holiday and many thx for helping me .:xmassign: :xmastree: :snowcool: :xmascheers: :xmas: :rudolf: :snowgrin: :snowlaugh:

6. strategyonly

Just added# 34. Zelda2, by request for a smaller map.

7. Lord_Zath

Lord_Zath Prince

How bout an upside-down Earth map?

8. strategyonly

Just added a East vs West map, not a very good map, but its a map, LOL.
    see post 3 item # 36.

9. CivIVFandom

CivIVFandom Chieftain

Please can you convert Zelda to BtS?

ZELDA!!!!!:goodjob: