Asia Buildings Pack 3

I think I'll finish up the Indian buildings on the list before I get to work on the East Asian ones. Do you have any pics of a caravnserai and Harappan granary? I could get this all done as early as Tuesday night (Korea time, of course). :)

Blue Monkey's the man to see about references. Thank-you for doing the Indian buildings early; it means that they can go into the massive patch destined for midweek!
Have to go away for a while this morning (9 am as I write this) - I'll be back this afternoon. I know I've already got some Harappan images tucked away. I'll track down and post them first. A caravanserai basically is a large area suitable for setting up a temporary camps with pack animals - a large, walled enclosure with a well or two, maybe a small inn or blacksmith shop, that sort of thing. If needed I'll look for images of that also.

The "Zen" of building making:

Attachments

• zenmonastery.jpg
    zenmonastery.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 77
I've attained Nerdvana:

Attachments

• zenmonastery2.jpg
    zenmonastery2.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 75
Beginnings of a Geisha house.

Attachments

• akusho.jpg
    akusho.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 106
Made a date with geishas :eek: :

Attachments

• akusho2.jpg
    akusho2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 81
Ogedei, I was wondering what you had in mind for your "Sacred Grove" since I was planning on adding such a Small Wonder to the FF mod (it would pump out treants every 5 turns and come with either Nature Lore or Planet Studies)...

I figured that if what I had in mind was close enough to what you wanted, I could create it and save you some trouble......

The "Sacred Grove" is simply a grove of trees around an ancient shrine. It will mostly be based upon Samseonghyeol in Jeju:

Samseonghyeol refers to the three holes created by ancient lava tubes; in local myth, it's where the island's ancestors sprung from. There's also a wierd phenomena where all the trees surrounding the shrine seem to point at the holes. :)

Yeah, that's kind of what I had in mind, except with a small Shinto shrine (with Torii and two or three lamps) in the center and maybe the trees with the Rice rope on them designating them as "Goshimboku" or sacred trees....

How's that sound? (although I wouldn't mind combining some of the elements from that pic into the design)

Hired the sushi chefs :D :

Attachments

• sushiya.jpg
    sushiya.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 69
Varwnos said:
Can you post a pic of the city sets already? ;)

Resistance is feudal :king: :

Attachments

• edotown1.jpg
    edotown1.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 126
Top Bottom