Assorted MTDG Images

Hmm, saving as a JPEG made the colors change slightly. Which file type would not have color changes, but still be under 4 KBs? I only have paint, too...

Great job, though, Ginger Ale! :goodjob:

You can also use PNGs and GIFs, I think.

If you give me the original avatar, I can fix one up for you - I can adjust the quality levels in the GIMP, so I can have it the best quality at exactly 3.9 KBs or 4 KBs - in paint, you can only save it, not adjust the levels. It makes a huge difference.

RegentMan: any particular colors? I'll see what I can come up with...

PNGs are WAY too big (like over 12 KBs) and GIFs look much worse.

Here's the original, though:

Thanks for the help. :)

IroquoisPlisken said:
PNGs are WAY too big (like over 12 KBs)

not if you use PNG-8's

Ginger_Ale said:
RegentMan: any particular colors? I'll see what I can come up with...
Hmmm... does the MTDG really have any specific colors? We could use the teams' colors, but I don't think they'll blend well. Maybe like the Civ III colors of red on tan or gold on tan?

Sorry guys...

Thunderfall said:
Hi Ginger Ale,

It does look a little confusing, so I don't think it's a good idea.

I would recommend creating a smily or icon size imgae insteas to represent each team. It would look nice and there is no confusion.

For the team images, I guess we already have those (and some logos), I guess we can come up with a smiley too... I'll take mine off. :(

RegentMan: Ok.

That's too bad, GA. They were very attractive and tastefully done. I was about to ask for one for myself.

OTOH, I can see how people might mix them up with the board staff avatars, and noobs might PM the game members for board help. I guess in this case you did too good a job of making them look professional. :(

Top Bottom