Assorted N.P. Team News

Just found out I'm in a division with DaveShack for this, literally a couple of days after we finished our second game in the 960 tournament:lol:.

He beat me both times at 960: I'm determined to have my revenge, although it looks unlikely!

hehe - well we're in your favourite opening.

is that good news or bad?

Unrelatedley, sorry for disappearing for so long folks - had much going on and wasn't in the mindset for chess. Am back though now - shame I missed the intra-NP tourney :(
Good news. I could have another $100/month towards my loan payments.

I guess I won't have that extra $100/month, as I won't be moving to a cheaper place anytime soon. But I am going to keep the eye patch off, starting tomorrow.

I am right now working on my blog, trying to find the best software to run it that will allow me the most control over who views what content. Have an idea? Let me know via PM, please.

I got told at work today to find another job within 30 days or I'll be fired. That's probably the worst possible scenario I thought could happen there, and it's happened. I'll keep you guys updated on the job search!

Thanks! I'll appreciate your prayers and support.

On some good news, I'm doing music videos on YouTube as Swagnilla Ice. Check them out here.

Hey all,

If anyone's curious about how long it is until my last shift for McDonalds is over, head on over to my blog and register. ;) There's a countdown there for members.

Top Bottom