Attitude Icons

What is that
BTS Unaltered Gameplay - it's a pack of several interface mods that don't touch the gameplay (exactly what it says on its tin!) and don't reveal any information, you couldn't get on your own. It not only contains the attitude icons, but also a load of other stuff (GP bar on the main screen, better scoreboard, better progress bars, tools to filter more stuff on the map and a load of options to tweak the interface.

Best of all, it comes with a handy installer, allowing you to use it without editing any Civ4 file.

Cheers, LT.

Cheers fellas. Although this for some reason slows down my BTS, it got my attitude icons haha. ANd I wish it still said Caesar instead of Roman Empire but cant beg and choose huh

Cheers fellas. Although this for some reason slows down my BTS, it got my attitude icons haha. ANd I wish it still said Caesar instead of Roman Empire but cant beg and choose huh
Oh yes, you can! ;)

Hit Ctrl + Alt + O ingame and the options for BUG show up. The scoreboard tab allows you to tweak it, including the name it shows (also, some other options there might be interesting).

The slowdown is usually caused by PLE, the Plot List Enhancements (the extra sorting for units), if you disable PLE in the plot list tab, that might help with the slow down.

You can also turn on/off the automatic unit naming in the options... that's something I never use! ;)

Cheers, LT.

I use the Scintilla Text Editor, which works pretty well for me.

I have a question though, if I have a mod that does not include BUG in it can I still use this in my mod? I do use a custom gamefont though, but its the same size as stock BtS, so how difficult would it be to merge this?

If it is possible to merge it with 3.19?

Top Bottom