Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just completed a section of pictures on post 60 of this thread. Feel free to use them for backgrounds in your creations. Let me know what you think. :D

The Machine said:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

I guess I'm typing to quickly :lol:

HI could someone please make an avatar for me? I would like Mr.t's face from this picture(maybe gold chains aswell?) THANKS! :goodjob:

Attachments

• mrfool.jpg
    mrfool.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 272
here's some mr T with transparent backgrounds,
i seem to like transparentness ;)
first is way over the 4k so don't try and use it :p second is under the limit :D

@Dease - I love the fact that the Arquebusier is ambidexterious. Those units look great.

@Lyonesse - Thanks again. Here's a question for you. Would it be forbidden to advertise that we'd be willing to create Avatar's for other forums besides CFC? If it's OK with the powers that be I'd sure be willing to take a stab at Avatar's for outside interests. Especially a forum that allows larger Avatar's. Just a thought.

Edit:mad:shadowdude - are you familiar with this one? It's from somthing called Tango Fleet. There may be some more ideas for Avs, I looked up on Google Images "logo trek" and it came up with some cool images.

Thanks for the avatars! I really appreciate it, cheers!

Mistfit said:
Edit:mad:shadowdude - are you familiar with this one? It's from somthing called Tango Fleet. There may be some more ideas for Avs, I looked up on Google Images "logo trek" and it came up with some cool images.
Yep, I'm familiar with Tango Fleet, its a Star Trek role playing game done via e-mail. I never thought to look into it to find avs though. I think I'll head to Google and see what I can find. Thanks for the Idea! :goodjob:

I am fast coming upon the day when I can have my own custom avatar.

I would like to issue a request for an Indian chief avatar. Like a picture of an indian chief of some kind. It doesn't need to be the entire body, just the face or head.

Thanks! Oh and take your time because it will be a few days before I can even have a custom avatar!

a quickie

Attachments

• indian chief.jpg
    indian chief.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 232
how about 6 quickies :p (although #6 is kinda a joke:mischief: )

I can make any of these with transparent backgrounds if you want, it just takes a few moments :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom