Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please do me 2 avatars-

1-A pic of someone getting ran over(im gonna have "drive safe, kill the man, not the speed" as a signiture

2-A minefield(i'm gonna have "keep off the grass")

why? i did photos of it in photography lesson!

Could someone please make me an avatar out of this

Right on the 4KB limit.

Attachments

• americaav.gif
    americaav.gif
    4 KB · Views: 321
wow that was fast thank you very much. you live in detriot? thats cool i live in milford. i play for a travel hockey team out of hartland. our season just started thats why i needed the avatar. thanks again.

America444 said:
wow that was fast thank you very much. you live in detriot? thats cool i live in milford. i play for a travel hockey team out of hartland. our season just started thats why i needed the avatar. thanks again.
Detroit is a little bit of a strech, I'm in the northern suberbs, about 20-30 miles away from Milford. I use to play floor hockey but had to cut it a few years back to make more time in my schedule. Hope you do well this the season :)

Thanks for the avatars!

Here are a few more Cleveland Indians related items: The Cleveland stylized "I", The Cleveland "Indians", Buffalo Bisons (AAA Affiliate), Akron Aeros (AA Affiliate), Burlington {NC} Indians (R Affiliate)

A few more: Major League Baseball logo, Slider (Cleveland mascot), Kinston Indians (A Affiliate), Lake County Captains, Mahoning Valley Scrappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom