Status
Not open for further replies.
quick one (i may have gone a bit overboard on the blur tool):

Attachments

• Reno.jpg
    Reno.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 661

Am I getting close? I hand drew the cloak and redid the background color as well as I tried to sharpen the features of the face. Where is this graphic from? That would help If I could see an original. Hope you like it.

Edit: :( Well I think it is beyond me Hopefully someone else can get it right for you. The last is a resized image of your photo in your bio.

My current avatar is the original you are getting closer, but check my profile picture for the desired effect, and the previous page has the original cloak.

Something like this. The cloak should not cover the orange clored dress.
The face is blurry onpurpose it's anime you know.

Thanks! (Ten charecters)

Attachments

• Kanna 3d.jpg
    Kanna 3d.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 642
Mistfit said:
Isn't this guys name Chief Wahoo? :lol:
Please don't make fun of Chief Wahoo! If no one else wants him, I'll save him. I'm a huge Cleveland fan. Has anyone done the full set of MLB avatars?

ManOfMiracles said:
Please don't make fun of Chief Wahoo! If no one else wants him, I'll save him. I'm a huge Cleveland fan. Has anyone done the full set of MLB avatars?
Not yet. I could make one for you

Who is making fun of Chief Wahoo? I was poking a joke at myself for including him in a request for indian chief like Avatars.

Edit: Ok last try on the green cloaked elf(Edit: Human...my bad). I cut the face from the pic in you avatar and placed it in the space of the one from your bio. Also I added some color to the lips to make it look more feminine.

Ok I lied...I cleaned up the face area the 1st one looked a bit blotchy.

I mean it this time. This is the last one :D

ManOfMiracles said:

LLXerxes said:
Not yet. I could make one for you

MLB, NBA, and maybe even some college logo's I think would be cool! <hint, hint>

Mistfit said:
North of Kansas and South of South Dakota.

Oh...I see the Avatar :lol:

:mischief: Ya know I should have expected that answer, as the hubby would have answered the same way

LLXerxes said:
Where Misfit said.
I didn't make one. :p Didn't think it was that important. I tried to do some with good sports teams :cool:

:shakehead

As for this statement. Well...once a husker always a huskers, sorry but I don't believe is "fair weather fans". Was raised a husker so I have cheered them on for as long as I can remember. Those "corn husker's" used to be pretty dang awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom